Showing all 8 results
Beautiful Normal Pashmina Stoles£65.00
Handmade in Nepal, these beautiful normal Pashmina toles are a cashmere and silk blend, finishing in hand twisted tassels at the end. They come in variety of interesting colours. Length & Width: 72″” x 28″” Style : Regular Stole Material Content: 50% Pashmina/Cashmere 50% Silk 100% Hand spun Cashmere. Handmade in Nepal Washing Instruction: Dry … Continue reading “Beautiful Normal Pashmina Stoles”Select options
National Nepali Dress Daura suruwal | Dusty Sisal Colour£35.00
Nepali dress daura surual. Easy to wear Nepali national daura suruwal. Durable and robust cotton. Handmade in Nepal.Add to basket
Nepali Flag£3.99 – £9.99
High quality Nepal National Flag choice of 2feet to 7 feet 10 inch (60cm to 240cm). 100% Polyester With Eyelets. Robust and durable Gift someone special or treasure at home! Suitable for indoor and outdoor use Very simple to apply and removeSelect options
Nepali Madal |Traditional Musical Instrument of Nepal | 45 cm long x16″
Folk musical instrument of Nepal. This madal is used mainly for rhythm-keeping in Nepalese folk music.Add to basket
– This best quality Madal, gives a melodious sound that you will be tempted to groove with the sound
– Made in Nepal
Nepali Traditional Village House Painting with Landscape (30x40cm)
• Nepali Acrylic Painting of traditional Nepali Village with mountain backgroundAdd to basket
• Artist: Sriya Bhatta
• Ideal Gift or household decoration
• Suited for: Housewarming, Birthday, Anniversary or Wedding present
• Ideal adornment for your living room, kitchen, bedroom or office
Artist’s own words:
I love travelling to Nepal which I believed to be one of the most beautiful places on earth. I enjoy voyages of discovery and have many memories of the beautiful places I’ve been privileged to visit. During this stressful period, I have created some visions from travel experiences of a previous happy times.
All paintings are acrylic on canvas.
Please check the sizing above.
Palpali Dhaka Topi Principal | Handmade Nepali Traditional Hat
• Made from quality Dhaka and liner fabric • High quality and durable thread used for weaving and stitching • Gift this topi to loved ones or treasure at home • Hand wash and air dry in shade • All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement … Continue reading “Palpali Dhaka Topi Principal | Handmade Nepali Traditional Hat”Select options
Red Mangolia Purbeli Dhaka Topi
Red Mongolia Purbeli Dhaka Topi Made from superior quality Dhaka and liner fabric.Select options
Woollen Winter Hat with Earflap and Fleece Lining – One Size | Unisex | Green
Handmade Woollen Winter Hats.Select options
These adorable, fleece lined hat is the perfect addition to your winter look this year. It’s made entirely out of wool and is homespun in Nepal, by means of select principled organisations.
We make these hats with 100% wool and they have been finely finished with a warm comfy fleece lining. Our hats can be worn by anyone, they are gender neutral, however they may be too large to fit children under the age of 10! These head warmers also superbly cover the ears, and have long tassels. The hats are marvellous for frosty evenings, even in arctic conditions, thanks to the toasty warm thermal layers inside the hat. Launder these hats in a cold wash, however they are best cleaned if they are hand washed in chilled water.
• Robust, soft, warm & comfortable
• One size to fit adults and children over 10
• Warm & soft fleece lining inside
• Handmade in Nepal
• Love it or money back guarantee